Quite often you hear ‘it could never happen to me’ or ‘I’ll sort it out later’. Well the old maxim of “failing to plan is planning to fail” is no better suited to the ignoring of crucial decisions on protection.
Simply put cover can cost less than 2 cups coffees per week making protecting your family great value for money.
As one would imagine, there are many types of Protection Policies to choose from. Finding the one that provides adequate cover and the right protection is not as easy as you may think. A professional Advisor can help you find the one that best meets your requirements.
Areas of protection can include:
- Life Insurance (or Assurance)
- Critical Illness Cover (CIC)
- Life Insurance with Critical Illness Cover
- Permanent Health Insurance (PHI)
- Health and social care services
- Family Income Benefit
- Business Protection